Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dog Days of August

August has been a busy month! I've had two parties and a simplicity pampering, with a few more simplicity pampering sessions to come. I got an online order from out of state (woohoo for college friends!) and was top three in personal sales volume for  the first half of August. It doesn't look like I am going to get four parties for August, but I am pretty excited with what I have accomplished this month! My team leader has been AWESOME and spent so much time with me. I am doing coaching sessions with her now on a weekly basis geared to being a team leader.
My project right now is building my Facebook fan base. I did something I should have done a long time ago. I finally changed the URL part so it is easier to tell people where to go to see my page. http://www.facebook.com/caitlinpinkpapaya 
I am now up to 56 likes. I have gotten most of these in the last two weeks. The goal right now is to get to 100, and I will be doing a drawing for a free gift when I reach 100. FB pages are such a fine art! I have been trying to pay attention to other pages for all types of products/businesses to see what I like and what I don't. It's such a fine line between posting too much and not enough, and then the big question of WHAT to post. I was only posting about booking parties, but I have tried to be more informational with it. So I am going to be including makeup tips, gift suggestions, monthly specials, etc. Also trying to do better at posting when I am doing a party, etc., to get people excited!

“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
― Yves Saint-Laurent



No comments:

Post a Comment