Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Art of Samples

I had this idea that as soon as I gave people samples of my products, they would immediately place an order. Maybe it's because I love the products so much and have always used higher end skincare and cosmetics. Pink Papaya is pricier than the drugstore brands but comparable to department store brands like Mac. But I can't tell you how many times I give samples to people and they don't even try out the products. I put them in cute organza bags and cute sample jars, all matching. I discovered last week that handing people my catalog along with a sample made a big difference. For some reason, the physical copy of the catalog has been more meaningful than sending people a link to my website. It's funny to me that in the age of technology we live in, a physical catalog makes so much of a difference. So my goal now is to make more of an effort to put the catalog in people's hands.

Want a sample bag? Or catalog? Email me or comment to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment