Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tis the Season



I have tried to hold off on posting about Christmas products, but I just can't wait any longer! I am so excited about all the holiday scents this year. We have fewer scents than last year, and personally, I like that better. It can be overwhelming with too many. My favorite from last year is back: Holiday Hottie, and the other two back from last year are Hot Buttered Rum and Joy. New for this year is Glitter. It does not actually have glitter in it, which has been my most FAQ lately! There are so many fun gift sets and one in particular that I love is the Warm Your Heart Warmtini. It contains a soy candle, body mist, and body butter and part of the proceeds go to a charitable organization in Colorado. I think the best part of the holiday line is there are gift options for people that are hard to buy for...or people you don't know well like kids' teachers, coworkers, etc.
I am starting my holiday season of parties and I am pretty excited because the theme this year is Champagne & Shimmer. We will have all of the awesome holiday scents as well as play with makeup. I am bringing all my hosts a free bottle of champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment