Friday, August 10, 2012

Tangerine Tango

Wow it has been way to long since I have blogged. I must be honest, I got a little discouraged during the winter after I was the victim of a scam. I signed up to be in a Bridal Expo that cost a substantial amount of money, and the show was cancelled and I was out the money. I worked with individual customers but hadn't done anything else until July. A few important things happened in July. First, a friend of mine came to visit and her excitement over a Pink Papaya catalog I had made me think about all the things I love about the company. Second, the National Conference (which I did not attend), but tons of consultants posted pics, updates, etc from the conference on FB. It was very inspiring, and I decided to try again. A very inspiring phone call from my direct line leader led to me booking two parties that week. Since then my calendar is filling up with parties, potential parties, and potential customers. I have learned that, while I have lots of good ideas, following the templates created by successful consultants and leaders is much better. Small example, my direct line always not to go to vendor events that charge $$ (or only pay a small amount). Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way. I also learned that I really love pampering my hosts and their guests! I rarely make time for things off my "to do" list and it's been nice to socialize and relax. So I have set new goals: 4 parties a month and 6 consultants signed by December. Here's to the journey ahead!
P.S. Tangerine tango is our AMAZING new scent and August special.

No comments:

Post a Comment