Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jingle and Mingle

So I know it is only September, but I am already booking Christmas Parties, better known as Jingle & Mingle Spa Parties. These feature spiced rum or eggnog (or any other favorite holiday drink!) and pampering. It's a no hassle way to get holiday shopping done as well. Since our holiday line just released, I am getting really excited to show everyone our awesome new holiday scents. Fortunately, my favorite holiday scent from last year is back, Holiday Hottie. I have a four pack of holiday body butters coming (joy, glitter, holiday hottie, and hot buttered rum) and I absolutely can't wait for it to arrive. I am also about to order a limited edition, holiday eyeshadow trio. I am trying not to spend TOO much money on stuff for myself...but the limited edition stuff gets me!

No comments:

Post a Comment