Thursday, December 8, 2011

Eye Shadow Magnet

I've never been a product junkie. I have always used a few, high quality products. But now that I sell Pink Papaya, I have tried and started using a lot of products I never would have before. One product that I can't say enough good things about it eye shadow magnet.

I tried it based on another consultant's suggestion, and it is a completely underrated beauty product. For those of you not familiar, it goes on before eyeshadow, like a primer, and basically causes the eye shadow to grab onto it and stay put all day. In one word, it's FANTASTIC. I always have had problems with my eyeshadow ending up in places that it shouldn't, and as a result, would skip it. But the magnet stops that. I've tried primers before, but the magnet works much better.

Want it? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment