Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

December 13 is the last day to order with a guaranteed arrival before Christmas!

SHOP NOW!

Don't forget, free gift with every $50 purchase. For Christmas, the gift is your choice of a gingerbread frost scrub or body butter. If you get two or more gifts, it's your choice of the scrub and butter or multiple of the same. The Gingerbread Frost is one of my favorite holiday scents. And the holiday scents are limited to Holiday 2011. My other favorite holiday scent is Holiday Hottie. I always struggle with self control when I place customer orders. I placed one this week and almost order three times as many products as I actually needed because I wanted extra holiday scents.



We have a lot of awesome options for gifts for teachers or coworkers, and they come in at cheaper prices. Some suggestions: we have a lotion candle for $10.50 in both Gingerbread Frost and Hot Buttered Rum. I'd never heard of a lotion candle before Pink Papaya, but how it works is you light it, let it burn until a pool of oil forms, blow out the candle, and then apply the soft was to your hands. It is AMAZING for dry, winter hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment